Goodbye SHQ, Welcome SHR
On 16 January 1998 the first SHQ – Laboratory Desktop High Voltage Power Supply was delivered. Within 20 years more than 600 devices have been produced in many different versions for various applications. Among these are insulation testing or the experimental operation of particle detectors.
The brand new SHR High Voltage Power Supply from iseg now follows these big footsteps and initializes a generation change. Thereby it offers a comprehensive set of new features:
- NEW: 2 or 4 channels with electronically switchable polarity each
- NEW: 6kV version: electronically switchable output modes: 6kV/2mA, 4kV/3mA, 2kV/4mA or 2kV fixed
- NEW: 4.3 inch touch display with intuitive, extensible SHRcontrol
- NEW: USB and Ethernet with integrated Linux-based server iCS2 with EPICS, SNMP, OPC-UA, Webbrowser-Access and more
- NEW: Detector specific INHIBIT (Ortec, Canberra)
- NEW: VCT option: output voltage adjustment by external temperature changes
Due to the simple usability and extensible software feature set, e.g. for automated test tasks, the device joins the family of Source Measure Units (SMU) – and is one of the first in this section.
- Extremely low ripple and noise by 2-5 mVp-p (High Precision Version)
- 4 mV set value resolution
- 2mV measure value resolution (2kV fixed version)
- Hardware voltage and current limits
- Current and voltage control per channel
Using the USB-AUX connectors it is possible to connect external flash memories for logging purposes, to operate the SHR remotely by Wifi (optional adapter required) or also to easily survey the experiment by a connected USB camera.
The software plugin system allows it to extend the frontend system with more applications, even custom specific solutions can be easily be integrated.
More information – iseg SHR High Voltage Power Supply.
For all product enquiries or to find a solution for your requirements contact Nu Scientific.